Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.

I guess I can't really say for sure that the 15 songs I choose will be fully representative of my life but they are what I'm currently listening to that I can think of on the spot that I can actually relate to:

1) One Republic - Good Life
2) Jacks Mannequin - Spinning
3) K'naan - Take a Minute
4) Rihanna ft. Eminem - Love the Way You Lie
5) Florence and the Machine - Howl
6) Kristina Debarge - Doesn't Everybody Wanna Fall in Love
7) Rock City - Bad Day
8) Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry
9) Taylor Swift - Forever and Always
10) Taylor Swift - Crazier
11) Taylor Swift - Tell Me Why
12) Taylor Swift - Picture To Burn
13) Taylor Swift - Cold as You
14) Taylor Swift - Come in With the Rain
15) Lights - The Listening

That's probably the best I can do right now.. I just switched PC to Mac so I don't really have a big playlist and this is what I could work with. As you can probably tell I'm a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift and can really relate to most of her songs.

Until next time,
Love Dove <3

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha i can see that you really like Taylor Swift. =P
    How you like Tawian so far? Beside being the outcast...i feel you! it was the same when i was at Hong Kong this summer LOL... im pretty sure you can pull off the look and rock it at Tw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. It's really hot but I'm slowly getting used to it (by getting used to it i mean finding places to hide with AC) I can probably pull the look off if i'm not going to school. Hahaha people stare at me anyway because I look different so whatever! Schools not bad though because most of the people in my class are international students. One guy is from NY which is where you are! hhahaha

    ReplyDelete