Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update + MAC Wipes Review

So it's been a while since my last update. But to be fair, I've been incredibly busy since I just moved to another country and we're still getting everything ready and I'm just getting settled in at my new school and it's just been all around pretty hectic!
Once I finish with all the moving stuff I'll start updating more often cause I have a lot more ideas for this blog and I'm pretty excited. Here in Taiwan, there are brands that I have never seen and might try a few. I was pretty surprised they sell NYX at my local Watsons, which is a cosmetics convenient store that sells mostly drugstore makeup.
I'm updating now because I have time and today was typhoon day here and there are parts of Taiwan that are flooded with water pretty seriously. Luckily, I live in the northern part (Taipei) and I'm not as affected as other less fortunate people. The wind was huge when I went to the mall to eat with my family though. There was sand blowing against my legs and it felt really prickly.

Lately, I've been really loving this one product cause it's convenient and it's an amazing makeup remover and a less expensive alternative to my Avene thermal water. It's not a new product by any means but it's...
MAC WIPES!!!
I love it so much. It doesn't break me out or feel harsh on my skin and it takes off every bit of makeup at the end of the day. That's really important because right now I live in a really hot and humid climate and if my makeup is not melting off my face, it's probably clogging my pores as I sweat. So I really wanted a really good makeup remover that wouldn't cause any breakouts or anything. My friend suggested these wipes cause she said they're actually not as expensive as you'd think (I bought the bulk pack) so it was a real bang for my buck. I think it was around $38 CAD for 100 wipes. So about 38 cents per wipe. I'm almost half way through the pack so I'll do an updated review when I'm done my pack.

That's all for now. I'll do an updated foundation review for hot/humid weather soon!

Till next time,
Love Dove <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how's tawian? you should add me on msn hahahahaa wait do i have you on fb? add me on fb and i'll give u my msn there :) "cydia ng"...

    i don't use mac wipes...i find it kind of expensive LOL....when you're done with the wipes left with the plastic bag..save it... save any 6 of MAC's empty pot or anything you can bring it back to MAC and get either lipstick, lipgloss or eyeshadow for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you shoud upload some pictures here :)

    ReplyDelete