Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without.

Been a little M.I.A. for the last couple of days cause I'm still getting ready for the big move. Trying to spend as much quality time as I can with my sister and my friends before I leave. I'm so blessed to have so many people in my life that care so much about me. Onto the challenge!

I didn't take this picture but this is what I wouldn't be able to live without:

Yes that's right. It's my foundation! I've tried to use drugstore products in the past and nothing has worked for me without breaking me out. This stuff is so amazing that I shell out $44 almost ever 1.5 months. I'm not a big fan of heavy coverage so this stuff is perfect for me since it evens out the skin tone without clogging my pores. It's the ONLY reason that my skin is clear now. I tried so hard to find a drugstore product that would give the same effect and be less pricy but I can't find it. I tried the L'oreal Truematch, Revlon Colorstay, Revlon Photoready, Maybelline Age Rewind... and a few others. They either break me out or don't have the right shade for me. So this is the best product for me ever. I don't know how I'm going to do after I move. Hopefully the climate change won't cause me to change my mind cause I'll go nuts looking for another foundation!

That's all for now.
Love dove! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment