Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Introduction

After lemming over this idea for a long time, I decided I wanted to create something personal for myself and others to read about my interests. I debated for a long time whether I wanted to do a blog or a Youtube channel that I could update regularly about products I like/dislike, general beauty, fashion, and other miscellaneous things.

So let's start from square one. I have no followers. I have no certificate in any beauty related profession. I'm not even a guru. Beauty and fashion is my ultimate passion, and while I am not looking into a career in it, it does consume much of my time. It's one of those things that fascinates me because not everything will look good on any given person. Everything in this blog will be my personal opinion and I'm not affiliated with any company at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment